Skip to main content

The energy of FIRE: Electricity, Passion, Anger and Action!

I am a fire sign, (Sagittarius) and I think I wear that well (most of the time) in that I embrace all things fiery- passion, movement, energy, ambition and red pepper flakes. I think I do this naturally and without resistance. Of course all coins have another side and so I also work with the energy of anger, impulsivity, boldness and recklessness that comes along with fire constitutions. Sometimes gracefully, and sometimes not so gracefully.

We also all happen to be in a fire sign energy during the recent cosmic times. Mercury retrograde is happening in Leo July 25 to August 18.  If you are wondering what that means- essentially the planet that governs mental energy and communication energetically spins backward during Leo, a very boastful, fiery, leader, stage-grabbing sign. So we can expect miscommunication to involve power struggles, ego and control. While this may sound scary, there's also opportunity hidden in the flames of these fears.

Here I put forth 4 powerful forces that fire energy can have and present to you a positive spin on how you can make the most of this energy right now, within yourself and swirling in and around you...

Electricity: I see electricity like a wild fire- it moves and dances. Electric energy has a spark and manifests as a push to clean, organize, exercise and motivate. Even though this energy is fast and selfish at times, we can all use a dose of power and push in our lives. I think internally derived pure potentiality comes from being electric because it's spontaneous. It's like the positive side of impulsivity. Go ahead, throw caution into the wind this month with something that's been on your mind that feels fun.

Passion"Passion is the genesis of genius" -Galileo Galilei, and fire is the mother of passion. It burns, beats and calls to you. Passion has a zesty, alive component when it hits you- almost all consuming- to write, love, dance, or engage in another activity that feeds you on a soul level. During this month, consider how you might live bolder, braver and on stage to borrow from that Leo energy. Leadership and taking charge is especially ripe now as well so I'm hoping you consider picking that fruit and taking a big bite. Dreams are at your fingertips waiting for grasp.

Anger: Almost always known for its bad rap, I'd like to take the corner of anger as his/her coach in the ring and make a good case for its productivity. I see it as a powerful vehicle to release hurt. If you hold hurt, you build a deeper seething kind of pain that manifests as resentment and angst that settles into your tissues and turns hard. Nobody wants that, let that stuff go! Did you know that Abraham and Hicks place anger higher on the emotional guidance scale than depression because anger requires self-worth to be expressed. It is potent, indeed, but when we use it wisely for release, we are free. Consider this quote from 'The Book Of Qualities" by J. Ruth Gendler... "Anger is trying to gain Truth's friendship and respect. Anger is a meticulous reporter. He is accurate about details and insists on the facts. He never lies..."

Action: Well dang, what's better about fire energy than the thought of world domination? My son watched the third installment of Cars, the movie, and they have a character 'Cruz Ramirez,' that's the trainer of upcoming racers. Her primary motivation is to inspire cars to "use" energy as motivation to win and rise above the competition. She explores what's bothering the cars and when she hears a perceived insecurity, fear, or setback she says... "use that!" This is also exactly what we can do here. Fire breeds action folks, use that! If you've ever seen a fire burn you know that something powerful is happening... it moves, changes and transforms. Fire can get you to act, and action is a beautiful thing.

In all, take these forces as a helping hand to pull yourself into a place that your soul has been dormant with. You can see this as a window of opportunity for change. Now is the time.

Hop to it!


Learn more about Rasa Healing by checking out my website where you can see events, courses and services all in one place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Avatars Among Us"

Dedicated to all the seekers at B.H. This one's for you... Every once and while we meet special people who change our lives and I have had the honor of meeting several. This blog is for those on the forefront of healing, bursting with a wide-eyed wonder, fearless in hope, and deeply committed to discovering and celebrating the inner divine light. I have been so blessed to know such seekers in my life thus far.  Ride on great warriors of healing, capture what belongs to you. Your energy beats within my being forevermore. You inspire my steps and give brightness to my smile. You are modern day avatars, walking among us, unaware of your brilliance. Accept your inheritance, great avatar! Stand tall! This blog is dedicated to you. Thank you for your courage.  Courage can be mysterious at certain times in our lives. We must have excellent focus to not lose it under the bed or at the bottom of a pile of paper somewhere. For courage is needed most when we cannot find it. Take heed f

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished...

...That will be the beginning." --Louis L' Amour Endings are merely new beginnings within the same circle of lessons only with higher vibrations. My life experiences have led me to greater levels of awareness and insight into the limitless, divine powers in my being. Shifting and changes are the avenues that lead to the path of my destiny. Sometimes however, I see these roads as scary. I know though that the challenges I experience are human in nature and exist as fear of losing and letting go. Why can't I be a Buddha everyday? The human experience is funny like that, in how we grasp and hold onto matters no longer meant for us. It's like a tug of war with spirit. We are afraid of loss. When we hold tight, life becomes more challenging. The exhaustion that comes from enduring a difficult life experience undoubtedly gives way to a serenity at some point. We have no choice but to surrender. A cycle is complete, a lesson learned, a loss gaping, a tired soul. Must we on

Synchronicity and Divine Timing is where it's at!

So I am not someone who believes that the world revolves haphazardly around the cosmos with no rhyme or reason; that all events that happen are coincidental, unrelated and compartmentalized. I believe the exact opposite. In fact, I believe everything is purposeful and happening exactly when it should. I work with others on accepting this reality and divine law although it appears to be one of the most contested spiritual philosophies. If I received a dime for every time I heard "I'm not supposed to be here right now," I'd be living in the mountains in India owning the most fancy temple money could buy. Any of these other statements, sound familiar? "This or that event shouldn't have happened to me," or "I wish I could be somewhere else in my life right now," or "Why am I stuck?" There are many variations of these statements but in essence they are all underlying a very chronic human misconception: the inability to understand and