Skip to main content

Sewing Your Own Akashic Record

If we can recognize the Akasha as a powerful fluid, living, breathing library of your soul, then we can also embrace the power of the authors writing the entries. What author you say? It's you. Even though it may seem that things happening to us are unrelated to our own will, on a soul level, we have carefully and intentionally sewn in our participation.
Make no mistake, we are not helpless bystanders to our own stories. We write them, along with the hand of God and within the pattern of the karmic threads we are wanting to work on. We can think of our many lives like a quilt- various pieces sewn together. There is a pattern we follow and slowly rework to new and different patterns. While we can sometimes be subject to the square we're in, we can still control where we put the needle and in what direction we sew. Therefore, it is critical that you don't check out, reject, walk away from, or worse yet, give the needle and thread to someone else to make your quilt. Specifically, do your best not to outsource your life by giving others' power to influence your beliefs, thoughts, feelings and actions.  When we do this, we assume an unconscious powerlessness that seethes and seeps into our daily life choices. In doing so, we let go of the pen, we feel like we're not in charge of our life. We almost live it asleep or like a leaf blowing in the wind... with a belief that we can't direct where we go.

But you can.

Future oriented outcomes in the Akasha are being written right now within your own perceptions and actions. The biggest predictor of the future is the now. If you would like to achieve a change, goal, or materialize something new in the future, it will definitely require you to be actively present in your life now. And what I mean by "actively present" is a mindful connection to what you are doing, perceiving, and saying real time by directing and redirecting that ship moment to moment. Knowing the square or part of the quilt you're currently in, can be tremendously helpful in understanding where to put your needle next. We're talking deep level self intimacy about where you are, and where you'd like to go. You can assume the eye of the Raven, high above, and with wisdom of the map illustrator, making intentional choices about where you'd like to go next. Often, all too often though, we become aware that we have perpetuated a belief that is creating a reality we don't really want. That we, ourselves, are writing a pattern into our Akasha that creates suffering for us. It can be hard to see the role we play. But there is so much power in that knowing. Knowing-ness can shift consciousness and direction instantly.

For example, perhaps you have a belief that you are selfish, perhaps you have acted in accordance with that in previous lifetimes, and maybe you've come full circle to learn compassion with others but you've been unwilling to forgive yourself for your actions. Your unwillingness to forgive will still manifest relationships that reject you, as others' may perceive you as selfish, you may find yourself alone, or perhaps even in situations that require extreme selflessness. Why? Well because what you believe is what you call to you. Until you come to peace with yourself and others, and learn what is necessary, you unconsciously call these lesson to you. If you can see this pattern from above, that awareness guides you towards what is needed from a proactive place in yourself. That power is your power. You no longer have to sit alone, in a victim stance wondering why.

That is the wisdom of the Akasha Record. Spiritual seekers willing and ready to take their power back can find everything they'd want to know about their soul path there. All of the healing, all of the gifts, all of the lessons, all of the shadows, all of the mistakes, yes, all of it. Into the light we go. And this too. And this too. For the purpose of alignment and total peace for our soul. That sounds really good to me.

It is all within your grasp of healing too, grab it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Synchronicity and Divine Timing is where it's at!

So I am not someone who believes that the world revolves haphazardly around the cosmos with no rhyme or reason; that all events that happen are coincidental, unrelated and compartmentalized. I believe the exact opposite. In fact, I believe everything is purposeful and happening exactly when it should. I work with others on accepting this reality and divine law although it appears to be one of the most contested spiritual philosophies. If I received a dime for every time I heard "I'm not supposed to be here right now," I'd be living in the mountains in India owning the most fancy temple money could buy. Any of these other statements, sound familiar? "This or that event shouldn't have happened to me," or "I wish I could be somewhere else in my life right now," or "Why am I stuck?" There are many variations of these statements but in essence they are all underlying a very chronic human misconception: the inability to understand and

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished...

...That will be the beginning." --Louis L' Amour Endings are merely new beginnings within the same circle of lessons only with higher vibrations. My life experiences have led me to greater levels of awareness and insight into the limitless, divine powers in my being. Shifting and changes are the avenues that lead to the path of my destiny. Sometimes however, I see these roads as scary. I know though that the challenges I experience are human in nature and exist as fear of losing and letting go. Why can't I be a Buddha everyday? The human experience is funny like that, in how we grasp and hold onto matters no longer meant for us. It's like a tug of war with spirit. We are afraid of loss. When we hold tight, life becomes more challenging. The exhaustion that comes from enduring a difficult life experience undoubtedly gives way to a serenity at some point. We have no choice but to surrender. A cycle is complete, a lesson learned, a loss gaping, a tired soul. Must we on

Authenticity: Fearlessness in the Showing

Firstly, apologies for the length of time between this post and my last. I am in the midst of change and allowing the wind to blow me to new places. I am not yet skillful enough to balance shifts immediately. It takes me some time to adjust to homeostasis again and I'm not so sure I am at ease more than I'm attempting to be steady in a rocking boat. I know this to be true because I'm meditating more, turning to spirit for answers more often these days and eating more chocolate cake. I have been moved to a more demanding new program in my company and I'm gearing up to move my home at the end of this month. I feel like I'm in a snow globe. Thank you for your patience. I have not forgotten the blog and its sacred purpose. I was flipping through "The Book of Secrets" by Deepok Chopra and was incredibly inspired by the concept of being fully authentic in oneself. For me, this has always been somewhat of a healthy challenge. I strive to allow the light to shin