Skip to main content

7 Akashic Mantras for Right Now

Lately the human experience has been heightened with the intensity of releasing shadow energy. The "shadow"represents parts of us that we choose not to integrate and that tie to unhealed aspects in our soul. This energy is now releasing in order to make way for greater consciousness. Not just on an individual level, but as a collective people, and in mother earth. This shift has meant that karmic imbalances have risen to be more seen. Patterns can't quite hide under the rug as they used to successfully and people are finding more and more, a growing desire to heal. Examples will come in all forms, types, and life areas depending on the individual. Once such example may be themes of self-worth popping up through others' rejection, greater insecurity, or seemingly coincidental opportunities where asserting values of worth become necessary. Whatever is coming up for you, it's purposeful.  Nothing is coincidental and my favorite question to ask during times like these is: What does this person or situation call forward in me?

As beings of the dense variety, we are facing previously dormant energy in a magnificent process aimed at elevating vibration towards enlightenment. All of us, on our own unique continuum of spiritual progress, can be thought of as moving along that path. While this cosmic shift is unavoidable, some will dance in flow, while others may find themselves fighting the current and having more abrupt awakenings. Check out my previous blog on flow here to learn more about how to do this with grace. It is wise to give aid to your physical and energy bodies in purging and welcoming new ways of being. The Akasha has much to say about how this is done, and for each individual soul, it varies.

Certain states of being are universal however, meaning we are all striving for similar goals: oneness, peace, and karmic completion. Below are 7 channeled mantras from the Akashic Records that can be internalized by anyone and that help facilitate movement of the shadow energy while bringing about a greater sense of connection, love, and peace in the process:

  1. I am love, and therefore I willingly release from my being all that is less than love.
  2. My experiences are not my identity. 
  3. The God source energy flows through me and as such, I see myself and others with unconditional love. 
  4. I view every experience happening to me as divinely created for my highest and best good.
  5. I take very special care with the emotions and thoughts arising in me, fully observing each one without gripping, and learning everything I can about their presence. 
  6. I welcome change like the seasons... with great anticipation and gratitude.
  7. I take full responsibility for my pain and joy, no longer outsourcing each to others. 
Learn more about Rasa Healing and how I use the Akashic Records to catapult soul-level healing



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"The Avatars Among Us"

Dedicated to all the seekers at B.H. This one's for you... Every once and while we meet special people who change our lives and I have had the honor of meeting several. This blog is for those on the forefront of healing, bursting with a wide-eyed wonder, fearless in hope, and deeply committed to discovering and celebrating the inner divine light. I have been so blessed to know such seekers in my life thus far.  Ride on great warriors of healing, capture what belongs to you. Your energy beats within my being forevermore. You inspire my steps and give brightness to my smile. You are modern day avatars, walking among us, unaware of your brilliance. Accept your inheritance, great avatar! Stand tall! This blog is dedicated to you. Thank you for your courage.  Courage can be mysterious at certain times in our lives. We must have excellent focus to not lose it under the bed or at the bottom of a pile of paper somewhere. For courage is needed most when we cannot find it. Take heed f

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished...

...That will be the beginning." --Louis L' Amour Endings are merely new beginnings within the same circle of lessons only with higher vibrations. My life experiences have led me to greater levels of awareness and insight into the limitless, divine powers in my being. Shifting and changes are the avenues that lead to the path of my destiny. Sometimes however, I see these roads as scary. I know though that the challenges I experience are human in nature and exist as fear of losing and letting go. Why can't I be a Buddha everyday? The human experience is funny like that, in how we grasp and hold onto matters no longer meant for us. It's like a tug of war with spirit. We are afraid of loss. When we hold tight, life becomes more challenging. The exhaustion that comes from enduring a difficult life experience undoubtedly gives way to a serenity at some point. We have no choice but to surrender. A cycle is complete, a lesson learned, a loss gaping, a tired soul. Must we on

Authenticity: Fearlessness in the Showing

Firstly, apologies for the length of time between this post and my last. I am in the midst of change and allowing the wind to blow me to new places. I am not yet skillful enough to balance shifts immediately. It takes me some time to adjust to homeostasis again and I'm not so sure I am at ease more than I'm attempting to be steady in a rocking boat. I know this to be true because I'm meditating more, turning to spirit for answers more often these days and eating more chocolate cake. I have been moved to a more demanding new program in my company and I'm gearing up to move my home at the end of this month. I feel like I'm in a snow globe. Thank you for your patience. I have not forgotten the blog and its sacred purpose. I was flipping through "The Book of Secrets" by Deepok Chopra and was incredibly inspired by the concept of being fully authentic in oneself. For me, this has always been somewhat of a healthy challenge. I strive to allow the light to shin