Skip to main content

Synchronicity and Divine Timing is where it's at!



So I am not someone who believes that the world revolves haphazardly around the cosmos with no rhyme or reason; that all events that happen are coincidental, unrelated and compartmentalized. I believe the exact opposite. In fact, I believe everything is purposeful and happening exactly when it should. I work with others on accepting this reality and divine law although it appears to be one of the most contested spiritual philosophies. If I received a dime for every time I heard "I'm not supposed to be here right now," I'd be living in the mountains in India owning the most fancy temple money could buy. Any of these other statements, sound familiar? "This or that event shouldn't have happened to me," or "I wish I could be somewhere else in my life right now," or "Why am I stuck?" There are many variations of these statements but in essence they are all underlying a very chronic human misconception: the inability to understand and accept divine timing.

Since I am a dancer deep within my soul, I'd like to use that analogy in regards to this topic. Sometimes we are dancing the quick step to waltz music, standing still to swing, or jumping around like we're at a rock concert to Beethovan. Many of us, are just not listening or in sync with the music. Mother earth is not a separate entity, she ebbs and flows, delivers pulses and emits energy every day. Mother earth yields a subtle music as well, that we just don't pay attention to. Yet we walk around doing whatever the heck we want, bumping into perceived "dead ends" and then getting upset with everyone and everything for not giving us what we wanted, when we wanted it. That is to say that we are not understanding and tuning into the energetic forces all around us and maximizing the energy present for our advantage and growth. We attempt to force our own will. When we do this, we cannot succeed, we are only met with some external indicator nudging us to tune in. It's like someone tapping you on the shoulder and saying "Excuse me ma'am, are you listening?" Unfortunately, we are not, so we continue to force our will during times in our lives when we feel most desperate. Therefore, we stay spinning our wheels, neglecting the opportunity present.

Humans are the last on planet earth to get the memo that synchronicity and divine timing is where it's at. Allow me to explain....The seasons are a kind of music shift for earth. Summer is meant for robust growth, activity, boldness, vigor; Fall is meant for harvest, inventory, gathering, planning; Winter is meant for reflection, mindfulness, rest, complete releasing; and Spring is meant for abundance, new things, birth and beginnings. The trees, grass, animals and all other living things abide by the seasons, hear the type of music playing, and adjust their plans and intentions accordingly. You will not see a bear looking for fruit on a tree in winter. You will not see a tree letting it's leaves go in summer. You will not see the grass refuse to grow after a spring shower. Nature knows the deal. Humans however, rarely cycle in this flow. We work non stop all year round. Or rest, and become lethargic for excessive amounts of time.We refuse to let go of relationships, possessions or experiences that are clearly dead and need releasing. We want more and more stuff and we don't want to share it. We hoard, stay busy and have frenetic energy.There are lots of examples of this sort of thing. Why do we think the rules don't apply to us? Have you ever seen the trees or ocean during a full moon? The wind rustles, the water roars, and flowers spontaneously bloom in trees during this time. Yet humans ignore the energetic pull within themselves. I would say that if the moon can pull the entire ocean onto the shore, it can surely affect our emotions, thoughts and bodies. We are not separate. We are one. We may be aware that constant rain breeds sadness in places like Seattle, or working in certain environments produces stress, or being around certain happy people, makes us happy too. This is energy, everything is energy, and we have awareness of some of these things already. We are involved in the musical shifts whether we like it or not. That is why this blog is dedicated to encouraging you to listen to the type of music, and begin the dance that suits it.

Why does it matter if we abide by the laws of divine timing? It matters because we can maximize the benefits of the energy present. We can manifest magnificence if we know when to pounce. Also, it prevents suffering and dead ends. Specifically, if we are getting external messages that a certain relationship is not working for us, we should not force a circle into a square, but rather allow the truth to be revealed and work with the energy of releasing. If we exercise mindfulness we can understand the energy around us more intimately. I am like a keen, perky, flower in the wind paying attention at all times. Bending with the air flow, drinking in the rain, and extending my pedals to the sun when she rises. If bees come to visit, I share my nectar, and release pollen. I am aware. I set my watch and calendar to the full moon and new moon cycles. I pray, meditate, dance bare foot in the grass, strategically select incense and essential oils based on the time of year, month and day. I also understand that nothing new will begin during a Mercury Retrograde, but I whip out my journal to see what old things need releasing and what contracts I need to review (both verbal and written, professional and personal) during that time. When doors open that frighten me, I see them as an invitation and extended hand to dance a new dance... so I do so willingly, carefully and gracefully. Well maybe not so gracefully, but with joy nonetheless. I am aware that in the summer I am in my masculine energy. I want to build things, exercise outside and sweat. In the fall, I like to clean out my home, count the blessings in my life and share with others. In the winter, I allow emotion to cycle intensely. I offer gratitude, meditate more and watch the trees. In the Spring I set a lot of intentions and plant seeds in pots outdoors. This sort of planning and dancing has allowed me to experience the benefits of the universe. Sometimes I get it right and other times I get it wrong, but I am trying. As much as possible, I bend my ear down unto the earth's beating heart and listen. Sometimes I feel like I'm moving at warp speed and have been sucked right into the stream so divinely and perfectly that anything I want happens. These are the times I know I've gotten it right. When I feel like I'm swimming against the current, climbing a very tall mountain, or pushing too hard for something to happen, I know I'm getting it wrong. Perhaps these indicators will be helpful for you. When this happens, a helpful task is to find some quiet reflection time to really understand the global energy going on in your life, journal a bit and ask yourself this question: "What decision can I make right now that will put me in line with the natural flow and direction of my life?" or "What makes things easier for me right now?"

May we all have the insight to understand where we are at all times so we can live a rich and colorful life. I hope that you have been inspired to examine the energy around you and adjust your behavior and thoughts to that energy. Dance to the music, but be sure to listen to the tune.


Comments

  1. For many years i was tone deaf and had two left feet. Because of a few Amazing Spiritual guides who saw the Light within me when i never knew i even had one. Thank You Lady Rasa. Your letter to me is a treasured possession.
    Jai
    Eddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rasa



    You looked into my eyes

    You said "Namaste"

    You handed me some wings and said

    "come, we're on our way"

    You showed me loving kindness and teas I'd never tasted

    You made me realize that my life has not been wasted

    I met my whales

    I found my song

    You encouraged me and said

    "you've had it all along"

    I met a Shaman

    I danced around a fire

    I cradled a scarf and glimpsed my heart's desire

    I struggled and fought against the beautiful new me

    I gave that burden rest when I saw your willow tree

    I stared at the clock while you spoke of space and time

    And how they are tricks to keep me trapped in egos mime

    My critical voice went up in smoke that day

    All that remained was Lalibella's clay

    Molded and shaped......

    Okay.....

    I'll take the wheel

    I can be my own potter

    No matter how I feel

    Jai Bhagwan, Lady Rasa

    The Universe Can Hear It

    Jai my Rasa

    Jai to our Spirit



    Libby Lalibella Lay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Libby it is so awesome to have our journeys crossed paths...you are truly a beautiful woman inside and out!

      Delete
  3. So Beautiful Libby. Humble and Powerful
    Jai Bhagwan , Lady Lalibella

    ReplyDelete
  4. jAI lady Rasa love you doing well up here WPB love to be loved is my new motto love ya.
    JAI
    ARI(Harold)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message....How do you connect with this entry?

Popular posts from this blog

"The Avatars Among Us"

Dedicated to all the seekers at B.H. This one's for you... Every once and while we meet special people who change our lives and I have had the honor of meeting several. This blog is for those on the forefront of healing, bursting with a wide-eyed wonder, fearless in hope, and deeply committed to discovering and celebrating the inner divine light. I have been so blessed to know such seekers in my life thus far.  Ride on great warriors of healing, capture what belongs to you. Your energy beats within my being forevermore. You inspire my steps and give brightness to my smile. You are modern day avatars, walking among us, unaware of your brilliance. Accept your inheritance, great avatar! Stand tall! This blog is dedicated to you. Thank you for your courage.  Courage can be mysterious at certain times in our lives. We must have excellent focus to not lose it under the bed or at the bottom of a pile of paper somewhere. For courage is needed most when we cannot find it. Take heed f

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished...

...That will be the beginning." --Louis L' Amour Endings are merely new beginnings within the same circle of lessons only with higher vibrations. My life experiences have led me to greater levels of awareness and insight into the limitless, divine powers in my being. Shifting and changes are the avenues that lead to the path of my destiny. Sometimes however, I see these roads as scary. I know though that the challenges I experience are human in nature and exist as fear of losing and letting go. Why can't I be a Buddha everyday? The human experience is funny like that, in how we grasp and hold onto matters no longer meant for us. It's like a tug of war with spirit. We are afraid of loss. When we hold tight, life becomes more challenging. The exhaustion that comes from enduring a difficult life experience undoubtedly gives way to a serenity at some point. We have no choice but to surrender. A cycle is complete, a lesson learned, a loss gaping, a tired soul. Must we on