Skip to main content

The Feminine Phoenix A-Rising

The feminine phoenix is a powerful energy of sacred transmutation now emanating on this planet. So many beautiful souls have been transmitting this energetic shift for some time, and it’s important to start by expressing: all parts of what you have learned or observed about it, have been accurate. This is so because fragments of this special light shine through us differently, and as such this, feminine energy gets coded and downloaded within us in varying ways and capacities. This means that some aspects of the feminine phoenix are now expanding within us, whereas other aspects are already at their fullest expression. Which aspect and how much, is based on a lot of factors, namely our divine inheritance, karma, ancestry, willingness, and extent of open-heartedness. This is why we see the manifestation of the divine feminine expressing itself so differently in people.

This article isn’t about what’s wrong or right, because invariably this writing, or my video on the feminine phoenix, is likely to trigger you in some way since so many people are feeling the energy at this time. It is rather an attempt at a more comprehensive view of what is happening, and an opportunity for you to examine how you might be receiving this energy so that you can allow greater expansion within yourself. More so, it is a rich opportunity to lean into compassion for how other souls might be expressing this energy as well.

The one thing I feel very passionate about with the feminine phoenix is this: let’s not mistake it for being narrow, oversimplified, or contained. It’s anything but…. It’s holographic, expansive, and limitless. So much so, I’m quite sure I can’t capture it all in this writing, although I’ll try.

Here are some Akashic facts about this energy:

It’s driven by powerful goddesses and masters. Oh how beautiful it is to see Mother Mary, Lady Nada, the great Gaia, and countless others, both male and female, shining vibrational frequencies upon us all. This energy is not limited to one aspect- like sexuality or gender. It’s really all of it. Here are some words that might support drinking in more of this energy holistically: expansiveness, collaboration, harmony, interdependence, sensuality, sexuality, manifestation, birth, grace, ease, creativity, movement, flow, nurturance, forgiveness, vulnerability, love.

It is beyond gender and age. It’s not at all about gender, it’s about the vibrational download of an energy, a sacred feminine energy that is. Women enter incarnations with greater coding of the sacred feminine, but gender is fluid, as we are starting to see due to the courage of our trans-gendered brothers and sisters. And, according to the Akasha, we flip flop gender often in human incarnations. On a soul level, we are whole, and one half of the same, we aren't one or the other. We aren't separate.

So here's a test: Does sacred femininity include gender inequity? Of course. Is sacred femininity exclusive to gender inequity? Oh definitely not. (That’s called feminism and/or gender discrimination, and this article isn’t about that.) 

We can’t (oh how this pains me) reduce the feminine phoenix to gender. We just can’t. If we did that, we would birth more separation on the planet. If we did that, how could we ever teach our small male children to embody this energy? We might think, oh this doesn’t apply because he’s a he. (oh I’m so pained). If we did this, how also could we support older generations of men to love and show compassion in the world if we aren’t including them in it. Think also how narrow it might be to teach young girls that the sacred feminine energy is only about gender. If we can see this energy as more holistic, we begin to see this shift scooping in more people, all people, of all ages and gender identities. Which brings me to my next point…

It’s interdependent. It’s not codependent or independent. This one may also be triggering because many of us really standing powerfully in the sacred feminine are perhaps with the consciousness of “it’s my time, move out of my way, hear me roar.” If this is you, consider the separateness of those statements.  The true value of the feminine energy and its aim is inclusivity, harmony and collaboration. And so if we consider it to be like a geyser, it is wild, multifaceted, and rushes up with force. However, there’s a flexibility and gentleness of the water as it cascades down and merges with the river. This ease is the interdependent blending of all people, genders and energetic make-ups and that reality only comes with the rise of the feminine in the first place.

It’s moving suppressed collective trauma through. And when I say “through’ I mean, not a forever resting place. If we really think about the divine mother energy, we are for sure talking about the pulse of heart connectedness, nurturance, compassion and forgiveness, and as such, cannot be rooted permanently in a place of aggression. The lifting creating the experience of aggression is the result of decades of toxic masculinity masking the sacred feminine. And due to this, many in this life are passing through this gate of aggression in order to discover their phoenix. This place can be necessary for a soul if the coding is within them to express it in this way. This is of course okay, it’s really all okay, but please know that in the Akasha, they talk about this as a transit. We are called to keep stretching and allowing our energy to transform and this means by not over attaching to a place on the road as our destination. Even as I write this, I too am somewhere on this continuum, but I know my higher self has plans for me and as such, I can practice consciousness in not getting stuck here, wherever I am. The key is to settle into what a particular stage has for me to learn, while also realizing I am fluid and in flow. I expand every minute. And so do you. Have you not heard from a Buddhist friend or book what an epidemic attachment is to the human race? Indeed, there is endless suffering created by gripping. Let me count the ways. [cue very long pause]

The vehicle is not masculine. And when I say masculine, I do not mean men. I mean again, masculine energy, which is different and beyond gender. Masculine energy is about structure, ambition, force/power, assertiveness, directness, leadership, polarity and care-giving, among others. A woman can have more masculine energy. A man can have more feminine energy. Gender is irrelevant. In spiritual form, we aren’t limited by our gender. We incarnate as a specific gender in order to express the historical energetic association with that gender and often are seeking greater balance between the masculine and feminine in ourselves. The goal is balance. The masculine energy can be gruff at times, and there’s a results-oriented concreteness about it. The feminine energy is supple and gentle. It’s the yin to that yang, and as such, can’t be attained by hanging on tighter to the masculine expression. This means that by softening up, we allow the integration and the vibrational download of the energy to take place in our soul. And both energies- masculine and feminine-have shadow (bad) and light (good) aspects. Both energies also require each other to thrive. Both are equally powerful and necessary. It’s harmony and synergy when they cooperate. (*See interdependence above.)

What does this all mean for you? Let us be kind and gentle in the way this energy is flowing through the many souls on this planet right now, while also realizing the value of the movement and inevitable transition. The flexibility of expansion is so powerful to the sacred feminine, and as such,  give yourself permission to breathe into the reality that it’s so much more, perhaps that even you thought of prior to this article. I’m sure it’s even more than I could convey here.
Let us continue to hold the intention, and prayer, of a fuller embodiment of the feminine, the sacred feminine, whatever that means for you. And so it is.


Learn more about my work in the Akasha and how I serve here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished...

...That will be the beginning." --Louis L' Amour Endings are merely new beginnings within the same circle of lessons only with higher vibrations. My life experiences have led me to greater levels of awareness and insight into the limitless, divine powers in my being. Shifting and changes are the avenues that lead to the path of my destiny. Sometimes however, I see these roads as scary. I know though that the challenges I experience are human in nature and exist as fear of losing and letting go. Why can't I be a Buddha everyday? The human experience is funny like that, in how we grasp and hold onto matters no longer meant for us. It's like a tug of war with spirit. We are afraid of loss. When we hold tight, life becomes more challenging. The exhaustion that comes from enduring a difficult life experience undoubtedly gives way to a serenity at some point. We have no choice but to surrender. A cycle is complete, a lesson learned, a loss gaping, a tired soul. Must we on

Synchronicity and Divine Timing is where it's at!

So I am not someone who believes that the world revolves haphazardly around the cosmos with no rhyme or reason; that all events that happen are coincidental, unrelated and compartmentalized. I believe the exact opposite. In fact, I believe everything is purposeful and happening exactly when it should. I work with others on accepting this reality and divine law although it appears to be one of the most contested spiritual philosophies. If I received a dime for every time I heard "I'm not supposed to be here right now," I'd be living in the mountains in India owning the most fancy temple money could buy. Any of these other statements, sound familiar? "This or that event shouldn't have happened to me," or "I wish I could be somewhere else in my life right now," or "Why am I stuck?" There are many variations of these statements but in essence they are all underlying a very chronic human misconception: the inability to understand and

"The Avatars Among Us"

Dedicated to all the seekers at B.H. This one's for you... Every once and while we meet special people who change our lives and I have had the honor of meeting several. This blog is for those on the forefront of healing, bursting with a wide-eyed wonder, fearless in hope, and deeply committed to discovering and celebrating the inner divine light. I have been so blessed to know such seekers in my life thus far.  Ride on great warriors of healing, capture what belongs to you. Your energy beats within my being forevermore. You inspire my steps and give brightness to my smile. You are modern day avatars, walking among us, unaware of your brilliance. Accept your inheritance, great avatar! Stand tall! This blog is dedicated to you. Thank you for your courage.  Courage can be mysterious at certain times in our lives. We must have excellent focus to not lose it under the bed or at the bottom of a pile of paper somewhere. For courage is needed most when we cannot find it. Take heed f