Skip to main content

You are wearing a majestic cloak of power!

You have a divine inheritance, yes you do.
This article is about helping you discover the awesome cloak of wisdom, the light, or downloaded inheritance within you. And even more importantly, assisting you in learning how to access it and wear it well.  When we begin to wear our coat with awareness, we can step into our power. Here's a commitment I'd like you to make: read this with an expanded mind and heart. Do your best not to over think, or Rubiks-cube what your light is. 

So yes, you are wearing a majestic cloak of power... That is to say that you come here, to this planet, with a special recipe of ingredients. This set of ingredients has been imprinted into your fabric or soul memory and serves as a unique skill set that you hold within you. Our inheritance is indeed informed by our ancestors, and we also add to it with every lifetime as we develop new skills and talents. As our conscious evolves and we learn lessons, that too becomes part of our wisdom downloaded in our soul. Imagine a beautiful and ornate cloak with several unique layers that work together to make a garment fitting only you, hugging every spot just right, and is the perfect uniform for your unique purpose here on earth....that's your inheritance.  And you wear it every lifetime, and you are wearing it now.

Calling Forward Gifts and Passions

As a starting place, you can begin to uncover this awareness by looking immediately at what you are naturally good at. Can you throw a ball exceptionally well, knit a sweater, run a marathon, instantly calculate mathematical equations, build a desk, paint a portrait, visualize an outcome, hold strong under pressure, ease the hearts of others, heal the bodies of others, code computers, or talk your way out of anything? This list is just a start. I encourage you to stop reading here for a moment and make a list of 5 skills you are naturally good at. Did you get compliments from others about special skills you have? Think about those and write them down.

Next, reflect on what you love to do. This piece is all about your passions. You might love to be in nature, on the water, to dance, to connect to animals or travel, to read or climb, exercise, draw or bake. Do you find that you are drawn to a particular hobby or activity? Look into your childhood for clues. As a child, I would love to set up actual school on our patio and teach lessons on a chalk board. I also pretended to give assignments, grade papers and lead a group to an important concept or mission. That urgency to create, teach, connect and deliver information is connected to my purpose now and it was totally evident in my child self way back then. Now add to the above list by including 5 things you love doing, that you could do all day, if you had free time, and if no barriers were in your way.

Pulling it All Together

There may be different things on both lists, and they may overlap as well. It is true that you may not always feel passionate about the things you are good at but the key is to identify skills that light you on fire. For example, I happen to be really good at seeing the intricacies or mechanics of a situation. I can see details and know what needs to happen to make something better. This skill helps me tremendously in my work in the Akasha when pinpointing patterns, and also in improving my own systems for Rasa Healing. But it sometimes feels like work to overhaul projects when I create them, and I all too often improve things over and over because I keep finding things to improve. While this is a gift, and I honor it within me, it's not a passion.

However, in this life and in many previous lifetimes, the Point of Injury, or pain I've experienced has been consistently connected to feeling shame, rejection and a sense of failure in stepping into connection and healing for myself and a group. And this pain has sparked the desire to seek, evolve, heal and serve, spiritually. By leaning into this pain, I actualized the light I now share with you. There's no wrong way to do this and if you're reading this and breaking your brain to "figure it out" know that there's no one answer. We tend to create a momentum in our gifts and talents over lifetimes and this happens naturally. Therefore, I invite you to begin to call forward the skills you are naturally good at, and the things you are passionate about. This light has likely been forged from your pain and is here as a medicine for you to drink.  The key here is to uncover, as a first step, your skills and passions, and then blend them. 

Why Point of Light is Important

Living in accordance with your natural God-given and inherited skills and gifts...


  • Results in a happier you
  • Impacts the healing and joy of others 
  • Strengthens and activates the gifts already in you
  • Is more likely to result in abundance in all its forms
  • Creates a sense of easy living 
  • Connects you to your higher self 
  • Automatically triggers gratitude 
  • And, is totally necessary for the healing of this planet.


Wisdom Dust

In the Akasha it has become clear to me that each soul who is transforming karma leaves a resonance or a sort of "wisdom dust" leftover in the wake of their experiences. This wisdom dust is the special thread that makes up your divine inheritance. For example, if you have overcome being sneaky or unethical in a previous life, you may currently embody stellar loyalty and dedication. If you have experienced persecution or subjugation in a previous life, you may be a pioneer in this life for advocacy, equality and victim's rights. Your special sauce is created and sharpened by your experiences and as such, you evolve into a leader of that same lesson to others on a similar path.  And as such, so many people are counting on you to be a way shower for them. Because we are all on a path of enlightenment, there are roads and steps being paved for everyone by others who have passed through a similar gate. No matter where someone is on their spiritual evolution, a teacher can be found who has walked there.

We are all teachers and we are all students, simultaneously. Therefore, if you don't step into the light that is you, by accessing the wisdom dust, or acting from the unique God source you have inherited, others will miss out on a teacher. The planet needs you to be full of your light and wear your cloak. It is the best course of action for your own bliss and will be the legacy you pass onward to your family, friends and future students.

Want to learn more? Consider an Akashic session where you can discover and emphasize your point of light. 

Jai!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Synchronicity and Divine Timing is where it's at!

So I am not someone who believes that the world revolves haphazardly around the cosmos with no rhyme or reason; that all events that happen are coincidental, unrelated and compartmentalized. I believe the exact opposite. In fact, I believe everything is purposeful and happening exactly when it should. I work with others on accepting this reality and divine law although it appears to be one of the most contested spiritual philosophies. If I received a dime for every time I heard "I'm not supposed to be here right now," I'd be living in the mountains in India owning the most fancy temple money could buy. Any of these other statements, sound familiar? "This or that event shouldn't have happened to me," or "I wish I could be somewhere else in my life right now," or "Why am I stuck?" There are many variations of these statements but in essence they are all underlying a very chronic human misconception: the inability to understand and

"The Avatars Among Us"

Dedicated to all the seekers at B.H. This one's for you... Every once and while we meet special people who change our lives and I have had the honor of meeting several. This blog is for those on the forefront of healing, bursting with a wide-eyed wonder, fearless in hope, and deeply committed to discovering and celebrating the inner divine light. I have been so blessed to know such seekers in my life thus far.  Ride on great warriors of healing, capture what belongs to you. Your energy beats within my being forevermore. You inspire my steps and give brightness to my smile. You are modern day avatars, walking among us, unaware of your brilliance. Accept your inheritance, great avatar! Stand tall! This blog is dedicated to you. Thank you for your courage.  Courage can be mysterious at certain times in our lives. We must have excellent focus to not lose it under the bed or at the bottom of a pile of paper somewhere. For courage is needed most when we cannot find it. Take heed f

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished...

...That will be the beginning." --Louis L' Amour Endings are merely new beginnings within the same circle of lessons only with higher vibrations. My life experiences have led me to greater levels of awareness and insight into the limitless, divine powers in my being. Shifting and changes are the avenues that lead to the path of my destiny. Sometimes however, I see these roads as scary. I know though that the challenges I experience are human in nature and exist as fear of losing and letting go. Why can't I be a Buddha everyday? The human experience is funny like that, in how we grasp and hold onto matters no longer meant for us. It's like a tug of war with spirit. We are afraid of loss. When we hold tight, life becomes more challenging. The exhaustion that comes from enduring a difficult life experience undoubtedly gives way to a serenity at some point. We have no choice but to surrender. A cycle is complete, a lesson learned, a loss gaping, a tired soul. Must we on