Skip to main content

"The Avatars Among Us"

Dedicated to all the seekers at B.H. This one's for you...

Every once and while we meet special people who change our lives and I have had the honor of meeting several. This blog is for those on the forefront of healing, bursting with a wide-eyed wonder, fearless in hope, and deeply committed to discovering and celebrating the inner divine light. I have been so blessed to know such seekers in my life thus far.  Ride on great warriors of healing, capture what belongs to you. Your energy beats within my being forevermore. You inspire my steps and give brightness to my smile. You are modern day avatars, walking among us, unaware of your brilliance. Accept your inheritance, great avatar! Stand tall! This blog is dedicated to you. Thank you for your courage. 

Courage can be mysterious at certain times in our lives. We must have excellent focus to not lose it under the bed or at the bottom of a pile of paper somewhere. For courage is needed most when we cannot find it. Take heed from the modern day avatar and keep your courage in your tool belt. Whip it out like a fast hand cowboy, polish it often, nurture it's presence. It takes courage to look upon your soul in the mirror, accept your darker sides, embrace your beauty, and love all of yourself exactly as you are. It takes even more courage to see this in another. I am forever grateful to the avatars for seeing me in my fullest light potential. I am taller, stronger and more in love with myself today because of you.    

And so we should all be on the hunt. Look over your shoulder wheresoever you shall go and try to spot the avatars among us. They are there, quietly doing miraculous work. Allow them to touch your life. Allow them to show you that they know the meaning of change. Allow them to express their truest self, and deepest emotions. Share your stories too of how courage has not escaped you. Should you meet one, greet them with love and perhaps say...

I am deserving.
We are deserving. 
Jai to me.
Jai to you.




An original poem by Rasa to the avatars should they ever need to find their courage:

"Send a ripple of love, 
send a ray of light,
send a twinkle of peace by whatever means
to all God's children needing, pleading
for a small sign that all is positive,
that all is well,
that possibilities are infinite,
and that healing is always available.
Send a sound of comfort,
send a soft glance,
send a feeling of grace,
beaming, streaming,
from my heart to yours.
People of the world,
It is yours!"

Comments

  1. Never thought of myself as an Avatar but i shall forever more. As a matter of fact i may paint myself blue today.
    Jai Rasa. Thank You for seeing the Courage in others at B.H. You are Loved
    Bartholomew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candice, Thank you for bringing us this amazing gift...ride on great warriors.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me rethink my whole self all over again. dioing very well lady Rasa Jai to you and Jai to me.
    ~Harold/ Ari~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust....you truly have enlightened my life...i no longer need a rubber band on my wrist ...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. ' Send a ripple of love. Send a ray of light.' These words bring inspiration to me on my mission of healing. Please continue to elevate the frequency of love from your soul. It's a source of strength for kindred spirits like myself. Live the life you love and love the life you love. Your Brother in Victory - Sababu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is never too late to bask in your light and wisdom. Tonight...I have caught up on all that you have shared. And tonight, I feel that you are sitting right here with me as I ceremoniously sip tea. Physically, your presence is truly missed. Spiritually, your spirt never left. Please know that every day that goes by, your passionate energy is remembered and felt as it continues to transmute into healing.

    Sending you pure love and radiant light,
    Masha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am beyond excited to be reading your blog! I have always struggled for a mental self-understanding, and would consistently struggle to make sense of all the non-linear (dare I say Divine) connections in my life. For most of it, no matter how my brain put the puzzle together it looked like shame, hate, sadness, anger, frustration or all out confusion. You were one of the first people who I felt comfortable enough to show my puzzle to, albeit with fear, anxiety, and apprehension. Lovingly, you helped me realize that we all have many tools to help create amazing scenes out of scattered pieces. And I learned that heart, love and emotion (whether or not my mind judged it as good/bad) were necessary. But more importantly, I learned to be less afraid of my soul and inner Divinity (and to start the process of letting go of my mental stronghold and expectation of it.) I could go on forever, but I just wanted to say thank you and tell you how excited I am to read everything here.
    Nick :J

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a message....How do you connect with this entry?

Popular posts from this blog

Synchronicity and Divine Timing is where it's at!

So I am not someone who believes that the world revolves haphazardly around the cosmos with no rhyme or reason; that all events that happen are coincidental, unrelated and compartmentalized. I believe the exact opposite. In fact, I believe everything is purposeful and happening exactly when it should. I work with others on accepting this reality and divine law although it appears to be one of the most contested spiritual philosophies. If I received a dime for every time I heard "I'm not supposed to be here right now," I'd be living in the mountains in India owning the most fancy temple money could buy. Any of these other statements, sound familiar? "This or that event shouldn't have happened to me," or "I wish I could be somewhere else in my life right now," or "Why am I stuck?" There are many variations of these statements but in essence they are all underlying a very chronic human misconception: the inability to understand and

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished...

...That will be the beginning." --Louis L' Amour Endings are merely new beginnings within the same circle of lessons only with higher vibrations. My life experiences have led me to greater levels of awareness and insight into the limitless, divine powers in my being. Shifting and changes are the avenues that lead to the path of my destiny. Sometimes however, I see these roads as scary. I know though that the challenges I experience are human in nature and exist as fear of losing and letting go. Why can't I be a Buddha everyday? The human experience is funny like that, in how we grasp and hold onto matters no longer meant for us. It's like a tug of war with spirit. We are afraid of loss. When we hold tight, life becomes more challenging. The exhaustion that comes from enduring a difficult life experience undoubtedly gives way to a serenity at some point. We have no choice but to surrender. A cycle is complete, a lesson learned, a loss gaping, a tired soul. Must we on